Rick Metzger is an attorney in the Indianapolis office. Rick primarily focuses his practice on general civil litigation. He has extensive courtroom experience and regularly counsels clients regarding contract disputes, residential and commercial landlord/tenant issues, defense against criminal and driving-related charges, and family law matters.
Rick received his bachelor of science in pre-professional studies with a concentration in biochemistry from the University of Notre Dame and a master of science in organizational behavior from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He then worked as a human resources manager for five years before entering law school. Rick obtained his juris doctor from the University of Toledo College of Law, cum laude in 2000, where he served as technical editor of the Law Review. Rick was admitted to practice in Indiana in 2000. He was a deputy prosecuting attorney in St. Joseph County for two years and has since been in private practice in the Indianapolis area.
- Practice Areas:
- General litigation
- Contract Law
- Family Law
- Court Admissions:
- United States District Court - Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court - Southern District of Indiana
- Bar Admissions:
- Indiana, 2000
- Education and Degrees:
- Preparatory Education, University of Notre Dame (B.S., 1988)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (M.S., 1992)
- Legal Education, University of Toledo College of Law (J.D. cum laude, 2000)