Marvin O'Koon began his legal career in 1972 after graduating from the University of Louisville Law School.
Marvin concentrates his practice in business litigation, business formation and personal injury litigation. He is also a co-manager of the Firm.
Mr. O'Koon has represented clients in both state and federal courts in Kentucky and is licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court. He is the founding partner of the Firm and holds an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Prior to starting the Firm, Mr. O'Koon held various positions including the Kentucky Governor's appointment as General Counsel to the Kentucky Department for Human Resources, Assistant Jefferson County Attorney and appointed to the Kentucky Attorney General's Ad-Hoc Committee on Court Reform. In addition to his professional pursuits, he has volunteered and served on various community and charitable committees and projects and is the past chairman of the Republic Bank Golf Challenge benefiting the Jewish Community Center of Louisville.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, University of Louisville, 1969
- Juris Doctor, University of Louisville, 1972
- Kentucky, 1972
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- All Kentucky Courts
Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Business Formation
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation